The city of Littleton is providing their Summer Recycling and Cleanup program to city residents. This popular program allows city residents to call and schedule a crew to come to their home and pick-up and take away your junk.
To schedule your pick-up, just call 303-795-3744. This programs runs from May 21st through the beggining of August, but slows fill up quickly, so call early to secure your spot.
You can get more information at the Littletongov.org website.
Items that are accepted:
- unusable furniture;
- old appliances (refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers, etc.);
- used tires (four per household);
- old lumber (remove all nails first);
- branches (cut into 6-foot lengths and bundled);
- electronics (TVs, computers, VCRs, vacuums, lamps, etc.)
Items that are NOT accepted:
- construction materials;
- household garbage;
- commercial rubbish;
- hazardous materials such as paint, motor oil, batteries, etc.;
- any item that your regular trash service will pick up;
- items that are usable and could be donated.